Saturday, December 5, 2009

When is the Harry Potter 5 premier and in what theatre in New York?

When the premier is



Where the theatre is located in the city of New York



And how much are the tickets and where can you get them



When is the Harry Potter 5 premier and in what theatre in New York?violin



DONT MIND HIM! he sounds like a butthead. well i dont live in new york but it releases July 13. maybe when it gets closer to the date you could go to http://cityguide.aol.com/newyork/movies/



it would prolly help



When is the Harry Potter 5 premier and in what theatre in New York?chinese theater opera theater



I have had my fill with this Harry Potter. That main charcter with the eye-glasses looks like he smokes a lot of pot and, as for his 5th premier, another movie? god! No, please. These Harry Potter movies are nothing but a cr**k of sh** Hollywood!!! Duh, excuse me, but when the first movie came out and I'd seen it, I said to myself, "I cannot believe that someone actually puts this stuff together." One look is all it took, and no more Harry Potter for me or my dog skippy or my children. As for the wife I used to love, I told her to go away after she came back home kind of sneaky when she watched the 2nd Harry Potter movie, she is no longer with me but she is now with all her Harry Potter DVD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover