Saturday, December 5, 2009

About the Jonas Brothers Concert in detroit at the fox theatre february 23rd?

I was planning on going to the concert in detroit, michigan at he fox theatre on feb. 23rd but i couldnt find who the opener was for the jonas brothers. if anyone could tell me i would greatly appreciate it!



About the Jonas Brothers Concert in detroit at the fox theatre february 23rd?mr messed up



no one is opening for them



It's just all JB



I am going to that concert and I have 11th row!



About the Jonas Brothers Concert in detroit at the fox theatre february 23rd?getting late opera theaterNO ONE IS OPENING FOR THEM!!! IT'S ALL JONAS BROTHERS!!!! I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!! I HAVE 4th ROW!!!!!!%26lt;3 Report It


No one's opening for them. It's a solo tour.
go into the Fox Theatre website and look up scheduled appearances or calender. Info you want should be listed
Dont go to the one in detroit. people will just ask you for money. i live in the detroit area
wow
Who are the Jonas Brothers ?
the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover