Thursday, December 10, 2009

HELP! Where can I buy small plastic finger puppet theatre?

I am trying to track down a plastic finger puppet theatre for my little girl. Folded up it's about 30cm wide. It opens out to form a stage, has sound effect and music buttons on it and comes with three pig and a wolf finger puppets ( I think). It has stage curtains that you can open and close and th epuppets store inside the stage sides. I live in home counties in UK. Would like to know where I can buy or order one. Any ideas?



HELP! Where can I buy small plastic finger puppet theatre?plays



http://www.puppetsuperstore.com



HELP! Where can I buy small plastic finger puppet theatre?opera ticket opera theater



Early Learning do a fantastic puppet theatre.
I think i saw them on toys r us , or you could try Amazon or e bay
You could start by searching e-bay.



Also try looking for the relevant business's on google map by tapping in some keywords as your search criteria in the area where you live.
you could try toys r us or the early learning centre,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover