Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am in university and picked television acting and theatre acting, as I wanted to learn all aspects

do you think that I made the right move by doing this?I dont want to get the two mixed up when I finish university and have this stoop me from getting a job, I just wanted to be good at the different forms of acting, so I picked these two as options in my 2nd year!I mean you get some Hollywood actors who go back to Theatre acting for a while, dont you?



I am in university and picked television acting and theatre acting, as I wanted to learn all aspects of actingevents



When you get out of university and are looking for professional work, your first priority will be to get an agent. You might find that this is easier with a drama school qualification, rather than just a degree - it depends if you have a showcase at the end of the course which agents attend. But all training is good, whether it is theater, film or telelvision, the more training you have, the better.



After that, I assure you, you will do anything that pays. It is only actors with massive success who have the luxury of choosing between theatre, TV and film. For everyone else, its whatever you can get.



I am in university and picked television acting and theatre acting, as I wanted to learn all aspects of actinghome theatre opera theater



its a good idea, both are very different, yes some actors do tread the broads, good luck, and keep going.
Acting isn't about what you can learn at University. You become an actor because you have to; something inside won't let you do anything else. If you don't have that passion, then all the knocks and disappointments will soon make you change your ambition.



What you'll learn will make you very useful in the entertainment industry, but it won't make you a good (let alone a great) actor.
You will quickly find out the difference. Any training is good. If you really have talent perhaps you could apply to a drama school after your degree or if REALLY good you can start going to auditions. Aim high, work your socks off, Do any sort of acting you can get. The advice above is good from Mrs C

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover