Thursday, December 10, 2009

What would be the best route for me to get into an acting/stage/theatre career?

I'm 15 and will be leaving my High School to go to sixth form for my A-Levels, one of which will be Performing Arts. What do you suggest after my A-Levels? Is it absolutely necessary to have a degree in acting/theatre etc to get into the Acting industry?



What would be the best route for me to get into an acting/stage/theatre career?paramount theater



college or uni



What would be the best route for me to get into an acting/stage"/theatre" career?theatre opera theater



Have you any talent?
First of all, well after you get your school done with, you get a booking agent, or a manager. That is the best way to go, cuz if you get a good one, they get you info on every audition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover