Saturday, December 5, 2009

A long time ago I used to work in the theatre business so now retired how do I return to it?

I worked as a scenic artist, props maker, set construction and even taught at two theatre schools. I have no portfolio to share my talents with. I am very prepared to start again and just need some tips to get myself going. I drive and have a truck and basic tools



A long time ago I used to work in the theatre business so now retired how do I return to it?binoculars



Man, oh Manishevitz.........................



An experienced and motivated tech is worth his(or her) weight in GOLD!



Talk to the local IATSE rep.



Do Community Theatre.



Go to University film schools.



Walk the talk. Before you know it, your phone will not stop ringing.



A long time ago I used to work in the theatre business so now retired how do I return to it?violin opera theater



Ever more accesible technology on the web now allows performers/directors to create virtual theaters ALL IT TAKES IS A ONE CHIP CAMERA - Yahoo Small Business Website - Windows Media Editor and imagination just check out



www.newedgecabaret.com to see what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover