Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you think you have to be in a movie theatre to be rich?

Because this computer gives me a lot of hope than going to work or watching a Will Smith movie in how to be rich. I know he was hopeless. But what is quite unique and i don't brag about it. I know stock market brokers. I met a guy who was at my job, and he was a stock brocker accountant and he showed me stock broker accounting. But do you need to be in a movie theatre if your still dependent on people telling you you'll never be one of them. Usually you can tell 1. by your first employer. he sees mexicans or latinos don't work to pay taxes. 2. On your next job appointment. If they say something hopeless about you on your last job. So do you think Mexicans or Latinos--I know this is trolling pay taxes and stay in jail? Or do they just work and get hired help fromex alchoholics like me on work release? And go to Mexico for 6 months. Because my bosses said i was like them. On my first job.



Do you think you have to be in a movie theatre to be rich?performing shows



nope, these days you have to rich to be in a movie theatre



it costs like $10 to see a movie , even if you bring your own snacks and water



people tend to do the best they can, 10 cents an hour or 10K an hour



Do you think you have to be in a movie theatre to be rich?say yes opera theater



Your question makes absolutely no sense.
are you drinking right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover