Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 part question: How are Black American actors received in the UK? Is theatre innovative in the UK?

I have heard that overseas black-American Actors are received quite well, and have great opportunities for work in the United Kingdom (which is where I am considering moving upon college graduation.) I have also heard that they aren't considered any more than the black-Americans that live in America. I just wanted to know if anyone had any insight...



Also, I am really into experimental theatre...i wanted to know how innovative it is in the UK...



also, if you know of any famous experimental theatre companies in the US...I'd be grateful to hear about those as well.



2 part question: How are Black American actors received in the UK? Is theatre innovative in the UK?headache



well it obviously depends on weither they can act or not like. in my opinion it has nothin to do wit their skin colour. but then thats just me and i do live in Ireland but we like hav all d same films and stuff, der wudnt b dat great a difference in our overall opinions about actors(tresses)/ films etc!



2 part question: How are Black American actors received in the UK? Is theatre innovative in the UK?paramount theater opera theater



i've seen a lot of theatre there, and they seem to be really into multicultural casting... in other words, you see a lot of people of color, and of various nationalities on stage. They will probably think your accent is sexy, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover