Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do I need to set up a "home theatre" surround sound system?

I have an LCD tv (the Samsung LE26R74BDX/XEU with SRS TruSurround XT sound) and an XBOX 360 console (which I use to play games and watch DVD's). I wish to get a set of surround sound speakers to have a home theatre set up. What exactly do I need to achieve this? I have read about amps and decoders etc but am left a little bewildered and don't want to spend 锟?0 on a set of speakers only to find they are no good for my purposes.



Any help or advice would be greatly recieved!



What do I need to set up a "home theatre" surround sound system?soap opera



Get a good receiver



and 5 speakers and



a powered subwoofer.



Follow the installation



instructions -and voila!



H a p p y



H o m e



T h e a t e r i n g !



_



_



_



What do I need to set up a "home theatre" surround sound system?city opera opera theater



try argos.



accoustics solutions do one for about 锟?0,you just wire it into your tv or dvd.easy.
you can just buy a surround sound,,,,,its got all the speakers, and a bass box, and a unit to work it all, it will probably use scart leads to join to your tv.
there are lots f home theater packages that already include a amp dvd player and speakers all in one package, thats the best bet if you don't want customize it yourself
Besides speakers you need an electrical device to process the surround sound, usually a receiver. It not only processes the sound but amplifies it. Make sure it says Dolby Digital on it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover