Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone seen the phantom of the opera at the theatre?

I'm going to get tickets for the phantom of the opera at the theatre and i'm just wondering where the best place to sit is?? thanks



Has anyone seen the phantom of the opera at the theatre?greek theater



Whichever place to you sit will be just fine. The musical is great and the sound is terrific so I鈥瞞 sure you'll enjoy it fully. So don鈥瞭 bother to buy expensive tickets. Everything has been tailored to the tastes of all the audience. Have a nice time!



Has anyone seen the phantom of the opera at the theatre?performing arts show opera theater



Anywhere in the theatre would be great! It is so amazing that I would stand up in the back of the theatre just to see it again!
BEST is relative. Are you interested in "Getting it" or spending the evening straining through binoculars and possibly poor acoustics?



It's a show worth seeing multiple times, spend the money and get 4th row Orchestra seats.



Since you don't state the Venue, you won't get many specific answers here that relate. What type of theater/stage/etc?



Steven Wolf
the best place to sit is in the middle of the circle that way you can see all that is going on, on stage and above you
Centre stalls - it is a wonderful show - enjoy!
I have, 3 times. anywhere is good if you have a heart condition don't sit in the path of the chandelier.
Every seat is great!!!! Try and sit quite central, under the chandelier!!!! You'll understand why when you get there!!!
in the car that play blows
in the stalls should be fine



but u know watch out for that chandiliere i saw it in The Majestic thatre and the set and chandilere was fab



so yh watch out 4 the chandiliere
Sat in balcony, center when the chandelier fell right above me and I almost peed my pants!, and the very back. Balcony seats are the best. OR if you are up for it where the chandelier falls.



But anywhere is fine. It is such an awesome musical. I saw it with Micheal Crawford and Sarah Brightman at the very last tour. It was amazing.
That depends on the theater. Try to see a seating chart for that particular one, Many have them online. Often ticket price affects where you sit. Look on the seating chart for a cental seat in your price range. Often the front few rows in a balcony are good,moderately priced seats. Enjoy the play, it is my fav.
I saw it in London in it's opening season with Sarah Brightman. We were about 4 rows back dead center and the chandelier scared the heck out of us. Wonderful!
My favourite seats are the first two rows in the dress circle or front stalls, centre if possible. When I booked I was told there are some restricted view seats in the stalls so I ask for some where I could see the chandelier. Assuming you are talking about Her Majesty's in London.



http://cobas.co.uk/Theatres_SeatingPlan....
you can set on my lap if you wanted too.
I saw it twice. Once in the front row and once in the middle center. I'd say middle center is the best about 5-6 rows back because there r some things around the stage that u cant see in the front row.
under the chandelier
Saw it many years ago when Sarah Brightman was the principal actress. She was and still is a fantastic soprano. Best seat in my opinion is in the centre of one of the first few rows of the Dress Circle. Enjoy!
No.
Indeed - anywhere in the stalls or dress circle would be fine - just watch out for the flying chandelier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover