Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are people attracted to other people in a movie theatre?

why when you go to a near empty theatre no matter where you sit there could be a hundred empty seats but they will sit next or in front or behind you, and they are usually the ones who talk or play with there phones



Are people attracted to other people in a movie theatre?theatre tickets



Talking and chatting on the phone happens all the time but one thing i HATE most is when some rude people sitting behind you, start kicking your seat and shaking their legs so vigorously as if you are sitting on a vibrator.



Are people attracted to other people in a movie theatre?opera house opera theaterHi, thanks for the 11 points! Been travelling a fair bit and YES, my new found hobby -- facebook. Are you on it? Report It


I don't want anyone coming by me when I'm bout to watch a movie. It's too dark and I can't see their face so I'd rather them wait until the movie is over!!
i m not.
Lol...havent thought about that!Good question!
bloody hippies
Yes! It happens to me every single time I go!
I know what you are talking about I hate Once had this woman next to me on her for half the damn movie while her child is crying (I didn't mind the crying kids do that) but what annoyed me she didn't try to help her child I actually had to watch the movie again I missed that much of it
that is why im hot that is why im hot that is why that is why im hot
i know i hate that!!!



there was a time i was in the theatre and i could not even enjoy my movie because of all the crazy noises they were making.
I think so because last time I was at the movie's the whole theatre was pretty much emprty and this group of people decided to sit right behind me and my boyfriend and talk the entire time. They even shouted things at the screen and chatted on cell phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover