Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I make a move on a girl I barely know in a theatre room?

k so, some a girl I know but never chilled with b4 is coming friday to blaze with me and my buddies..she smokes weed quite a bit and we are all gunna watch a movie in the theatre room in my condo...wen we are both high, i dont want to watch the movie ..i want to make out with her, so lets say we are sitting beside eachother while the movie is going...how do i make my move



btw..earlier today we kept looking at eachother wen i was ripped and she wasnt.



How do I make a move on a girl I barely know in a theatre room?state theatre



first of all, you really should stop smoking drugs. they will rot your mind and make you lazy and stupid.



Do you have any inkling about the way this girl might feel about you. Does she have a boyfriend already? If you think you might have a shot....don't get high and just try to have a simple conversation with her. Lots of eye contact, but no staring, ya goof. When you see her responding to you, then hold her, then kiss her and you are on your way.



if you didn't stay high all the time, you might know how to do this on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover