Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are going to watch the Simpsons move in the theatre, or rent it when it comes out on DVD?

I'm going to rent it on DVD probably. I'm excited about it, but I'd much rather watch an action movie in the theatre, rather than an animation.



Are going to watch the Simpsons move in the theatre, or rent it when it comes out on DVD?greek theater



Theater, because seeing the Simpsons on the big screen sounds like a lot of fun, and I'd like to see how far they will go, how foul-mouthed Bart will be, etc.



Are going to watch the Simpsons move in the theatre, or rent it when it comes out on DVD?performing arts show opera theaterWell considering the scenes with the pig you see on TV, it can only get more tasteless!!. lol Report It


taking my family to see it!!!! can't wait
I'll rent it.
I'll probably end up going to see it at the movies, my sister will probably keep asking me until I take her.
I have no intentions of watching The Simpsons movie.
Probably rent it when it comes out on DVD. Unless some of my friends feel like watching it too the day it comes out.
no I'm boycotting it cause they choose the wrong springfield (jk)...I'll watch it in a second run theatre, I won't usually pay more than $3 for a movie.
DVD!!



it has bonus features so its more fun!!
i don't know



depends on my brother or my friends
If the theatres are too crowded, then I'd watch it on DVD instead!
I'm gonna watch the movie like 5 times in the theaters. Lol maybe not 5 times but i will watch it in theaters. Can't wait til 7/27.
I will be joining a group of friends to watch the first screening near our area when the clock strikes twelve.
I'll download a bootleg when it hits the net.
haha that movie is going to be funnie



marge: that's good you can take spiderpig with you



homer: he is not spiderpig no more he is harryploker haha
Theater, and t-10 days.
seeing it in the theatre is where all the fun is! you're with your friends and you're all laughing together. then afterwards you can chill and talk abotu how silly and funny the movie was.



i cant wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover