Saturday, December 5, 2009

Job suggestions for jack-of-all-trades with BA in philosophy, strong computer and theatre experience

I have a BA in Philosophy and have a background in theatre (but don't want to do theatre professionally), confident and enjoy speaking with others face to face, and strong computer software skills as well as HTML and graphic design (all self taught, no formal education or experience). I'm moderately talented in most things and am a fast learner. A jack-of-all-trades to the T. I'm currently working for a health care staffing company making many phone calls daily to clear the applications of travel nurses and I hate it; I find it boring and simplistic. Administration is just not for me, neither is the staffing industry or health care. I know that I'm going to need to find a special niche profession to utilize my talents and feel motivated, any suggestions? A small hint: I find career counseling and event management interesting, and want other suggestions of jobs that are creative, personal and even avant garde.



Job suggestions for jack-of-all-trades with BA in philosophy, strong computer and theatre experience.?events



Career counselling may not be an option for you as you're not even creative enough to figure out all the possibilities open to you with what you've got. Har har...



You'd probably be good in HR at some company if you have good people skills along with those computer skills.



Job suggestions for jack-of-all-trades with BA in philosophy, strong computer and theatre experience.?home theatre opera theater



Become a wedding planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover