Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm taking up a Christmas job at a local theatre- how many hours am I expected to work?

I work in a theatre where we have to work three evenings each week. I am taking on a Christmas job where there are a lot more shows and wonder if anyone has had this experience in the past and knows roughly how many shows I would be expected to work.



I'm taking up a Christmas job at a local theatre- how many hours am I expected to work?say yes



I don't know but I'm guessing you will be expected to work at least on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day.



Obviously, check with the management but that was certainly the situation for my mates who worked in a theatre over Xmas.



Have fun. My mates had a blast!!



I'm taking up a Christmas job at a local theatre- how many hours am I expected to work?palace theatre opera theater



call equity.
I would ask! Check with your employer - they will be the ones who can answer your question.
you need to ask your employer - the hours of work shuold have been stated in the job description.
Maybe 70 hours a week
Why don't you just ask the theatre how many hours you're expected to work, and what nights? Then you can make other plans around Christmas. It's better to know in advance.
ask your employer
You would have to ask the theatre management... They know how many performances they envisage doing...Does it matter though... The more work and hours.. the more you earn...
A hell of a lot over the panto period, then it should ease down, depending on the size of the theater,
whacha asking us for how would we know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover