Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to buy a video/videos of Mystery Science Theatre 3000...What should I get?

Hi. I want to buy some episodes of Mystery Science Theatre 3000. (MST3K) However, there are so many episodes and I want to get the funniest. Please tell me what your favorite episodes are and reccomend some for me. The more detail about the episode the better including information about the movie that they mock on that episode.



I want to buy a video/videos of Mystery Science Theatre 3000...What should I get?musicals



It's gotta be "Manos...The Hands of Fate". Joel and the bots tear it a new one. Torgo...the hunchback assistant with lust in his heart...the dance of the 12 wives...



About a year ago, Entertainment Weekly did a story on the worst movies ever made and this was tops on their list.



This was the first MST3K episode I ever saw, and I was hooked from the get go. I've seen it over a hundred times and it's still rotf lmfao funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover