Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need directions from Penn Station to the Nederlander Theatre in NYC. I'm planning on walking.

I'm so excited to be seeing RENT on Broadway in NYC!! I'll be taking the train from NJ into Penn Station and need to know how to walk to the Nederlander Theatre. I'm directionally challenged so I need specific details.



I need directions from Penn Station to the Nederlander Theatre in NYC. I'm planning on walking. Thank You!hollywood theater



The Nederlander is just west of 7th Avenue, on 41st Street.



The thing about New York is that it's friendly to the directionally challenged. If you know your numbers, you're pretty good to go.



So, when you get out of Penn Station, you'll be between 7th and 8th Avenues, between 31st and 33rd Streets. The first thing to do is find 7th Avenue and get to it. Don't cross 7th Avenue, just get there. Once you're there, turn left and walk up 7th Avenue (make sure street numbers are increasing as you go, you'll know within one minute; look at the street signs).



Keep going until you get to 41st Street. Don't cross, just turn left when you get there. The Theatre will be on your left.



Hope this answers your question!



I need directions from Penn Station to the Nederlander Theatre in NYC. I'm planning on walking. Thank You!opera.com opera theaterI think you can too! Enjoy it! Report It


Mapquest both address.
Here you go:



http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en%26amp;ie=UTF...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover