Thursday, December 10, 2009

Seeing Wicked in Chicago. Question about my seats and theatre?

My seats a left orch row J seats 13 and 15. Will we be able to see from those seats since they are off to the left?



And how many rows back is that...is there like a pit or something?



Also does anyone know where I can find pictures INSIDE the theatre?



Seeing Wicked in Chicago. Question about my seats and theatre?pacific theater



oh my goodness you are so lucky. i'm sorry, i can't help with your questions, since i've never been there, but i absolutely love wicked and and i wish i was you, just so that i could go :)



have fun!



Seeing Wicked in Chicago. Question about my seats and theatre?phantom of the opera opera theater



Well, first of all I LOVED Wicked! The theatre is beautiful. Most of the time the seats will be sold at a discount or you will be told before you purchase the tickets if there is an obstructed view. As far as pics of the inside and a seating chart I am attaching some links for you. Hope this helps and have a GREAT time.



http://www.broadwayinchicago.com/special...



http://www.oriental-theater.com/?gclid=C...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover